Triple Calamity: What if the Three Most Important Men in the Executive Branch Died in One Night?

Honestly the PP would have to mess up pretty badly to lose my vote. The Republicans lost my vote with their crackdown on the strike (which is a shame as they've got a couple positions I'd otherwise approve of) and I'm not touching the Libs laissez faire policies with a 10 foot poll.

After the People's Party the Freedman's are the least offensive to me and my vote for them would be based largely on my support for the Booker Bill.
That’s fair, this is generally the ITL opinions of many Populists who were once Federal Republicans.

If Lincoln somehow came to life
The poor man wouldn't even recognize his party, the country or the political scene. Though I wonder what his reaction be when he learns he considered the best president in history books and there a state named after him.

The poor man wouldn't even recognize his party, the country or the political scene. Though I wonder what his reaction be when he learns he considered the best president in history books and there a state named after him.
Johnson meanwhile I think isn't as reviled as he was IOTL due to being unable to undo what Lincoln worked for.

Johnson would probably be viewed fairly sympathetically by people. He’d be seen somewhat as a noble southerner who supported his country against his state’s slavery institution, I’d imagine
Johnson isn’t hated at all by contemporary historians and history nerds ITL, exactly that, the people view him as a sympathetic figure, a man who stayed loyal to the union only to be slayed for it.

Though it is recognized that he would’ve been a bad president had he survived.

Generally people don’t think about Johnson a whole lot. His death is just a crazy companion piece to the era.

The party has morphed into a more radical version of itself from OTL that’s for sure.

Though it is recognized that he would’ve been a bad president had he survived.

Generally people don’t think about Johnson a whole lot. His death is just a crazy companion piece to the era.
Probz inevitable someone makes up an alternate history work where Johnson lives and becomes prez.

So, i'm calculating the popular further, (the maps have been finalized but not made yet). The funny thing is the vote splitting of the Libs, Republicans and Populists make every state (that isn't in upper New England or the Great Plains.) Incredibly close...

So, i'm calculating the popular further, (the maps have been finalized but not made yet). The funny thing is the vote splitting of the Libs, Republicans and Populists make every state (that isn't in upper New England or the Great Plains.) Incredibly close...
This party system cannot stand the American system isn't built for this...

This party system cannot stand the American system isn't built for this...
Fully expecting after looking at the party platforms again for the Republican's, Liberal's and Freedmen party to merge with the Peoples and Democratic party doing so as well. They'd rather merge the push for proper electoral reform and getting rid of first-past-the-post voting.

Fully expecting after looking at the party platforms again for the Republican's, Liberal's and Freedmen party to merge with the Peoples and Democratic party doing so as well. They'd rather merge the push for proper electoral reform and getting rid of first-past-the-post voting.
The Democrats have already merged tickets with the Populists. Election results might scare some of the other parties into doing the same.

The return of the two-party system isn't fun though.
I wouldn't worry too much, this America has gotten used to it's chaotic playing field. At this point in this alternate Gilded Age we are seeing a battle between politicians wishing for normalcy and people wishing for change. If there isn't at least one party leaning into the change there will be some unrest.