AH WI/Challenge: Hitler and Zoroastrianism?

I don't think or believe this is plausible. I'm letting you all know that right now. But let's not forget, Hitler wasn't the most sane individual.

How would you go about having Hitler connect his 'Aryan' beliefs with Zoroastrianism? Big stretch yes, but the history of the Aryans and of the origins of Zoroaster is very muddled and overlap somewhat, so how would you go about having Hitler draw on more made up bull and connect the two?

Well the Nazi's did use a lot of Nietzschean ideas. So, make Thus Spoke Zarthrustra a main read. Use it instead of all the other mystical nonsense.

Any chance of Iran pulling an early 20th century Meiji with German help? Probably minimal, but would be fun.

I think you'd need a long, slow Nazi regime to really get into the depths of Aryan mysticism, thus reaching Zoroastrianism. I don't know much about the religion to say if there's anything in it that would really attract the nazis - battles of order and chaos seem helpful. Some messianism. I'm not sure it goes anywhere even if the interest is there.

We don't have to get the Germans to become Parsis, just Hitler. Maybe a guru from Iran or India makes a voyage and converts him.

Does Hitler's guru become the leader of a pro-German rebel group in India or Iran? Maybe we could have Freddy Mercury's dad be the guru.