As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This Just In (Early July 2008)
This just in...

The Screen Actors Guild Wrestlers Association (SAGWA) threatens another work stoppage in the wake of Jeff Hardy’s near fatal injuries in the ring.
- CNN on UPN

Security has been tightened on the Warner Bros. backlot as Johanna Thomas arrives for her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, one of her first interviews since undergoing gender affirmation starting sources say in late 2003.
- Inside Edition

Doctors say Ivy Boudreaux’s breast cancer was caught early enough where she can fully recover within the next year.
- The Orange County Register

Del St Pierre says that the secret to her 10 pound weight loss in the last month has been intermittent fasting and the Atkins diet. Del’s physician released a statement advising her fans to consult with their own doctors before trying this diet themselves.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

This just in...

The Screen Actors Guild Wrestlers Association (SAGWA) threatens another work stoppage in the wake of Jeff Hardy’s near fatal injuries in the ring.
- CNN on UPN

Security has been tightened on the Warner Bros. backlot as Johanna Thomas arrives for her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, one of her first interviews since undergoing gender affirmation starting sources say in late 2003.
- Inside Edition

Doctors say Ivy Boudreaux’s breast cancer was caught early enough where she can fully recover within the next year.
- The Orange County Register

Del St Pierre says that the secret to her 10 pound weight loss in the last month has been intermittent fasting and the Atkins diet. Del’s physician released a statement advising her fans to consult with their own doctors before trying this diet themselves.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune
Mostly fluff here, but I will say if Atkins doesn't use Del as a spokesperson on the side, then it would be a missed opportunity.

Will an major america themepark open in cuba due to relations being normalized.
It'll take about five years after the embargo is lifted before an American park opens in Cuba.

I'm not sure how much land in Cuba would be available for a major resort. However, land might be too scarce in Cuba for anything the size of Disney's Orlando property.

It'll take about five years after the embargo is lifted before an American park opens in Cuba.

I'm not sure how much land in Cuba would be available for a major resort. However, land might be too scarce in Cuba for anything the size of Disney's Orlando property.
The Cuban government seams interested in attracting a world class theme park

I assume that McCain will become the reform party candidate in 2008 but Palin won't be his running mate. Many people thought that the polticaly inexpeced palain was uncovientcal choice for a running mate. However McCain fancys himself self a convetion bucking maverick so that why he chocie Plain. Anyway I got two Ideas for mccain runningmate. the first one is sonny bonno. I know that he died in 1998 otl but his death could easily have been butterflied. I feel that bono moderate poltics and celberity nature would be attracted to mccain. The second choice is even more uncovecital then Bono. Walt Disney Jr. Disney jr junior has no poltical expericne but he is one of the most resepcted bussienmen in america and an incon of compsatante converstism. I don't know if walt jr would accept the offer but I can picture mccain asking him. I also feel that walt jr being offer chance to be mcain running mate could inspire try disney to enter policts and run for presdent in 2016

Entertainment News for Early July 2008 Part 2
Entertainment News for Early July 2008 Part 2

Breaking News:
The Screen Actors Guild Wrestlers Association begins its second strike just five months after the first strike ended.
- CNN on UPN

In a recent interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Johanna Thomas revealed she was gender shamed on the set repeatedly by former Home Improvement costar Tim Allen. At the time, Thomas felt extremely uncomfortable reporting these incidents to us due to fear of retaliation. This is unfortunate, and we cannot tolerate a repeat occurrence of these terrible incidents.
- Statement from Brian Henson