As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Notable Quality superheroes now part of Paramount Comics.

Plastic Man
The Ray
Red Bee
Red Torpedo
Blackhawk
The Spirit
Black Condor
Doll Guy
Doll Girl
Max Mercury
Wildfire
Firebrand
Neon the Unknown
The Great Defender
Blue Tracer
Joe Hercules

I think there might be a couple more I'm missing.

Other notable Paramount Comics properties
Tales from the Crypt
Mad
Spy vs. Spy
Biker Mice from Mars
The Riders of Kisha Yar
Sega properties (Sonic, Alex Kidd, Shinobi, etc)
BBC properties
Cartoon Network properties
Adult Swim properties
MTV properties
Nice

What BBC, CN, [as], and MTV properties are being turned into comics?

@Pyro

Since TBS+Paramount's superhero stable is rather thin compared to DC, Archie and Marvel, I feel like there may be some public domain heroes they could adapt, like maybe the Amazing Devil?
I would look up characters by defunct Golden Age publishers like Standard, Centaur, Prize, Fox, and Holyoke. Many of their characters are in the public domain.

I belivve that Cartoon network should also have the 2000's heman reboot, my life as a tennage robot, the x's, El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera and the mighty bee
He-Man was on UPN, but CN can now air it.

MLAATR, The Xs and El Tigre, I'm unsure.
They also have Will Eisner's Spirit character.
Cool.
Notable Quality superheroes now part of Paramount Comics.

Plastic Man
The Ray
Red Bee
Red Torpedo
Blackhawk
The Spirit
Black Condor
Doll Guy
Doll Girl
Max Mercury
Wildfire
Firebrand
Neon the Unknown
The Great Defender
Blue Tracer
Joe Hercules

I think there might be a couple more I'm missing.

Other notable Paramount Comics properties
Tales from the Crypt
Mad
Spy vs. Spy
Biker Mice from Mars
The Riders of Kisha Yar
Sega properties (Sonic, Alex Kidd, Shinobi, etc)
BBC properties
Cartoon Network properties
Adult Swim properties
MTV properties
@Pyro

Since TBS+Paramount's superhero stable is rather thin compared to DC, Archie and Marvel, I feel like there may be some public domain heroes they could adapt, like maybe the Amazing Devil?
The David Tennant era is about to have its last season on TNT starting in September.
Cool.
@Tacomaster
Before I forget, the infamous Scott Bakula "Doctor Yank" aired on Odyssey and later TNT in reruns after its inital run on UPN went down in flames.
At least it's not completely lost media.

Upcoming Sports Video Games

Gridiron football

Madden NFL 10 (EA Sports; all consoles)
- Cover athletes: LaDainian Tomlinson (Chargers) and Brian Dawkins (Eagles)

TNT NFL 2k10 (Paramount Games; Sega Scorpio)

NCAA Football 10 (EA Sports; all consoles)

NFL Blitz 2010 (Midway; all consoles)

Basketball
TNT NBA 2k10 (Paramount Games; Sega Scorpio)

NBA Jam 2010 (Midway; all consoles)

NBA Live 10 (EA Sports; all consoles)

Ice hockey
NHL 10 (EA Sports; all consoles)
- Cover athlete: Patrick Kane
- Variant cover: Tiffany Disney and Ryan Getzlaf (Atari Coyote version)

TNT NHL 2k10 (Paramount Games; Sega Scorpio)

NHL Hitz 2010 (Midway; all consoles)

Soccer
FIFA 10 (EA Sports; all consoles)

Baseball
MLB 2010: The Show (NBC Sports Games: Panasonic Pantheon)

MLB Slugfest 2011 (Midway; all consoles)

Pro Wrestling
WCW Nitro 2k10 (Paramount Games; Sega Scorpio)

AEW Raw vs. Smackdown 2010 (NBC Sports Games; Panasonic Pantheon)

Uncle Sam might need a new name for trademark reasons.

Thanks for reminding me of Phantom Lady and the Human Bomb.
They're usually depicted on Earth X as that world had the Nazis Win World War II. I personally imagine the retcon that Uncle Sam learned about it after fighting in World War II on the main DC Earth and couldn't stand it so he gathered a team of volunteer heroes and headed over there to fight Nazis.

They're usually depicted on Earth X as that world had the Nazis Win World War II. I personally imagine the retcon that Uncle Sam learned about it after fighting in World War II on the main DC Earth and couldn't stand it so he gathered a team of volunteer heroes and headed over there to fight Nazis.
What year was that arc released IOTL?

What year was that arc released IOTL?
i belive that it was 1976 otl
The nazi victory earth was created after dc bought out quality comics. Per dc comics purchase of quality the quality heroes existed in a world were the allies won. I assume that with no purchase of quality comics the quality comic characters will stay on a world where the allies won

Last edited:
Oldnavy I rember reading a an april fools joke saying that disney was planing on buying post huricane maire purto and rebuild it as the worlds bigest themepark. I find the the world bigest them park idea being riducalus but I could picture the disney family be heavly involed in rebuilding purto rico through the progress cities invatie . After the progress cities invatioe had succes with progressburgh and steelyard common

Entertainment News for Mid-August 2009
Entertainment News for Mid-August 2009

The trailer for the long-awaited Shinobi movie goes viral with 3 millions hits on Paramount's official YouTube channel. Shinobi comes to theatres on Christmas Eve.
- Access Hollywood

Steven Spielberg and Rachel Stone-Abbott appoint Disney vice president Margaret Loesch and Luxor Animation chief Tom Ruegger to oversee coordination between the major studios as they plan to contribute animated segments for the return of the Bozo the Clown show in 2010.
- WGN News

The Sports Page
The St. Paul Wild request permission from IHL Commissioner Gary Bettman to relocate to Sacramento for the 2010-11 season. If approved, the Sacramento Wild, which would be the name unless they completely rebrand, would play at the Arco Arena as a temporary venue until a new arena is built on the site of the rapidly declining Downtown Plaza mall.
- The Sacramento Bee